Attention: Please note that due to national lockdown in place most countries, our church services will be streamed on Facebook from 09H00 -11H00 and on Radio (PheliFM 95.0 MHz) for Gauteng Province only from10H00 – 11H00. Click here to join our service or access previous messages
The Vision of Emmanuel Christian Church – The House of Judah:
We exist to share (evangelize) and worship the Lord Jesus Christ in His totality (the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit), to experience His life, His death and His resurrection.
How we live
- Relationships: We believe in a relationship vertical with God and horizontal with man. Motivated by love of God and our neighbours
- Sacrifice: We believe in a sacrificial lifestyle in the way we give and in the way we live, constantly serving our Lord Jesus Christ
- Evangelism: We believe in the great commission to go into the world and make disciples to love them, teach grow them to be like Christ
- Integrity: We believe that integrity is the way we should transact, relate and operate, so that we are only accountable to our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ
- Faithfulness: We believe that we should live a faith filled life, faithful to our Lord and fellow brothers and sisters we serve.
Come and Join Us.
To impact the Metropolitan life (reached and the unreached) of our generation with the life-giving Word of God, by building Christ centred home churches. Support and sponsor other Ministries, creating interdependence.
CORE FOCUS AREAS:
To impact our world we focus on three core areas:
The Lord Jesus Christ prayed for everything that he did here on earth. He taught His disciples how to pray (Matthew 6:9-12); He prayed for the Father’s name to be glorified; and He prayed for the church (John 17:1-26). Jesus’ ministry was based on Prayer, and we believe that for every Christian to mature in his/her walk with Christ, he/she must step up their level of prayer (Matthew 26:41).
To share the gospel to others, one needs to be trained on the Word (2 Timothy 2:19). We believe that every Christian needs to be immersed in the Word of God (Colossians 3:16). The church conducts compulsory training for members.
The Great Commission that Jesus Christ entrusted to His followers was for Evangelism (Matthew 28:18 20). Jesus mandated every Christian to go out and preach the good news (gospel) of salvation to others. Every activity that we do is geared towards Evangelism and winning souls for the Kingdom of God. Believers are expected to share the gospel to others, and to help them grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Everything we do must be aligned to the vision of the church. Life Groups are the most essential units of the church. The church encourages every believer to belong to a Life Group.
Intense Financing of the Vision
Everyone is encouraged to finance the church through offerings and tithes. We give because we love God. We give because we want to be blessed. We give because we want our communities to be blessed.
We are committed to managing the church effectively and efficiently through the systems and programs in place.
The House of Judah.
Our History - Memory Lane
A message from the Founder and Senior Pastor of Emmanuel Christian Church, about the history of the church.